Margery Eagan is best known for co-hosting the Jim & Margery Show on US talk radio. She is also a regular on ABC, CNN, Fox News and the radio show Imus in the Morning.
|First and last name||Margery Eagan|
|Date of birth||June 13, 1954|
|Birthplace||Fall River, Massachusetts|
|Age||68 years old|
|Profession||Talk Radio Host|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Net value||$100,000 – $1 million|
Margery Eagan Age and Early Life
Margery Eagan was born in Fall River, Massachusetts, on June 13, 1954. Her current age is 68 as of 2022. Daniel Eagan (father) and Margaret Manning (mother) gave birth to her (mother). She spent her childhood in Fall River, Massachusetts, with her family. Elizabeth is Eagan’s older sister. She started making stories when she was a youngster. Her high school English teacher supported her. Her ancestry is Irish-American.
Margery Eagan Height and Weight
In terms of body size, she is a beautiful girl with a great and cool personality. Margery Eagan is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs about 60 kilograms. She has a beautiful body image and is in good health. Her hair is blonde and she has brown eyes.
Margery Eagan .’s Net Worth
How much is Margery Eagan’s net worth? As of 2022, Eagan’s net worth is expected to be between $100,000 and $1 million. She earns on average between $118,858 and $157,533 per year.
- Margery landed a job at the Fall River Herald News after graduating from Stanford, where she was paid $15 each. She soon found herself writing for The Boston Globe and the New Bedford Standard-Times.
- Eagan is now the co-host of 89.7 WGBH’s lunchtime show Boston Public Radio. She has been there for about 18 years and works with Jim Braude, the co-host. They started their collaboration with a TV show on NECN, followed by a radio show on WTKK. They started at WGBH in 2013.
- She also wrote a Catholic column for the Boston Globe’s website, Cruxnow. She won first prize for excellence in religious commentary at the Religion Newswriters Association’s annual conference in Philadelphia, USA, in 2015.
- Eagan also contributed to her local newspaper, The Fall River Herald News. She has also written for the New Bedford Standard-Times, the Burlington Vermont Free Press, the Boston Globe and Boston Magazine. She also wrote a column for the Boston Herald for 27 years.
- Margery is also a regular on local Boston television. She is participating as a panelist on WGBH’s Greater Boston’s ‘Beat the Press’ Friday night edition. She sums up and criticizes the media coverage of the previous week’s news events about the show.
Margery Eagan Husband and Marriage
Who is Margery Eagan’s husband? Margery Eagan is no longer married. Her previous marriage was to Peter Mancusi Jr. On September 29, 1979, the couple married in Centerville. Reverend Michael Proterra performed the wedding ceremony at Our Lady of Victory Roman Catholic Church.
Her ex-husband, Peter, was a Boston Globe editor and reporter. They have two girls and a boy from their marriage. The couple was married for about 20 years until they divorced in 1995. However, they have maintained a positive relationship and even visit Margery’s family in Cape Cod every Christmas. She has not been in a relationship with a man since her divorce.
Janice has been with businesskinda for 5 years, writing copy for client websites, blog posts, EDMs and other mediums to engage readers and encourage action. By collaborating with clients, our SEO manager and the wider businesskinda team, Janice seeks to understand an audience before creating memorable, persuasive copy.