Dominique Raheem Mostert is a running back in the National Football League for the Miami Dolphins. He attended Purdue University and played football there. Mostert attended New Smyrna Beach High School in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, where he played soccer and ran.
|First and last name
|Dominique Raheem Mostert
|Date of birth
|Apr 9, 1992
|Daytona Beach, Florida
|30 years old (as of July 2022)
|5 feet 10 inches (1.78 meters)
|205 lb (93 kg)
|A son named Gunner Mostert
Biography of Raheem Mostert
Raheem Mostert (full name Dominique Raheem Mostert) was born under the sign Aries on April 9, 1992. Little is known about his family history, relatives, siblings and early life.
According to the stories, Raheem’s family lived in government-funded buildings and moved apartments five times during his adolescence. Raheem further revealed that he does not know who his real father is. Raheem was born in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, and spent most of his childhood there. His birthplace is popularly known as the ‘shark-biting capital of the world’. Raheem surfed the Atlantic when he was younger. He still likes going to the beach and surfing and spends as much time there as possible.
Raheem Mostert Height, weight
Raheem Mostert has a strong muscular figure with a muscular tone. He is 1.78 meters tall and weighs 205 pounds (93 kg). Likewise, he portrays a 42-inch chest, 34-inch waist, and 16-inch biceps.
- Raheem attended New Smyrna Beach High School and competed in track events, where he excelled at jumping, sprinting and hurdling. He was awarded MVP in 2010 after participating in the Central Florida All-Star Game, where he caught three catches for over 100 yards and returned a kickoff from 94 yards for a score.
- He ran the 100-meter dash in 10.68 seconds and placed fourth in the 300-meter hurdles in 37.95 seconds in the 2010 FHSAA 3A Outdoor State Finals. He plays for the Purdue squad and was named the fastest college football player. NCAA player in the NFL.
- In 2014, he won a gold medal at the Big Ten Indoor Track and Field Championship and qualified for the NCAA Outdoor Track and Field Championship. He played football in college from 2011 to 2014.
- He took on Penn State, Wisconsin and Western Michigan. For his outstanding performance, he was named captain for the 2012 season. He finished with 136 carries for 759 yards and 6 running touchdowns, as well as 34 kick returns for 2,289 yards. He signed with several NFL clubs during his professional career.
- He was an undrafted free agent with the Philadelphia Eagles in the 2015 NFL Draft. He won 351 yards and added 162 yards on five kick returns. He was allowed to join the drilling crew later on September 6. The Miami Dolphin fired him from his previous training team on September 14, 2015.
- He was signed by the Baltimore Ravens the next day after kicking two field goals for 57 yards in Week 2. He even put Brown on the Ravens’ 53-man roster. However, he did take 5 punts for 164 yards in 7 games. The Cleveland Browns, New York Jets, Chicago Bears and San Francisco 49ers then signed him. He signed with the San Francisco 49ers and was upgraded to the active roster on November 28, 2016.
- He finished the 2016 season with 68 return yards and 6 rushing yards for 1 carry, the following season with 6 carries for 30 rushing yards, and the 2018 season with 83 return yards in 11 games and 34 carries for 261 rushing yards or 1 rushing scoring yards.
- He signed a three-year deal with the 49ers on March 15, 2019. He finished the season with 772 yards of running and eight touchdowns, as well as 14 catches for 180 yards and two scores. In 2020, he was injured in Week 2, finishing with 92 running yards before leaving the game after two quarters.
The net worth of Raheem Mostert
Raheem Mostert now has a net worth of $3 million. In addition, his current deal with San Francisco pays him $2,975,000 per year, plus a $458,334 signing bonus.
Raheem Mostert Wife, Marriage, Children
Mostert is much more than an NFL athlete; he is a kind parent and a loving husband. Today, he supports his own family with his long-term partner, Devon Mostert. The two originally met in college, and not long after graduation, they started dating in 2012. They stayed strong with their love for years until Raheem decided and got on one knee. On November 23, 2015, Devon accepted the proposal and the two were eventually married in the ceremony on March 3, 2017. Their wedding bells took place at the old Spanish convent, and after the service, they celebrated their nuptials at The Ritz-Carlton Bal Haven, Miami.
Together, the couple has three children, including one named Gunner Grey, born on June 22, 2019. Their middle-aged child is named Neeko Mostert. Likewise, their newborn son is named Myles Raheem Mostert, born on June 7, 2022.
Awards and Achievement
Raheem Mostert has been denied multiple times during his career. This counts the clubs that released him before he signed with San Francisco. This has now been his source of inspiration for every 49ers game.
The following are some of his career highlights and accolades.
- NCAA’s Fastest College Football Player (by NFL.com)
- Indoor Track & Field Championships in the Big Ten (twice gold in 2014)
- Freshmen of the week in the Big Ten
- Raheem was also a swimmer and surfer in the past.
- He went swimming in the Atlantic Ocean at New Smyrna Beach, known as the ‘Shark Bite Capital of the World’.
- In 2020 he was forced to stop the competition due to an injury.
- The San Francisco 49ers signed Raheem to a three-year contract extension.
- He never met his biological father.
- Raheem has over 224k Instagram followers and 53.5k Twitter followers.
Janice has been with businesskinda for 5 years, writing copy for client websites, blog posts, EDMs and other mediums to engage readers and encourage action. By collaborating with clients, our SEO manager and the wider businesskinda team, Janice seeks to understand an audience before creating memorable, persuasive copy.