This guide shows you how to install the icDrama add-on on Kodi. IcDrama is one of the most popular Kodi addons for finding Asian movies and television shows. You can stream content from China, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, and Hong Kong with this plugin. So, without further ado, let’s get started.
Have you searched online for directions but to no avail? If you answered yes to these questions, then you have nothing to worry about today. This plugin is a benefit to all these people as it allows us to stream our favorite anime and other Chinese or Japanese entertainment with ease. Follow this instruction to the letter, otherwise you will not be able to install it properly. This guide can apply to Firestick, Android TV, iOS, Mac, Windows, Raspberry-Pi and any other device compatible with Kodi.
IcDrama is a very old one working Kodi add-on that has existed for a long time. They used to have a website that helped us stream our favorite video, but since its closure, IcDrama fans have been ecstatic as this website was the only way to stream content for free at the time. After almost a year they have returned, but instead of a website they use the IcDrama plugin.
How To Install IcDrama Kodi Addon
Follow the instructions below to add IcDrama to your plugin library. Let us know if you need help with your installation. However, since this is a third-party plugin, we cannot provide direct support for it.
- download code
- Select Plugins from the home screen
- Click the Settings button
- Now click on Enable Unknown Sources
- Go back to Home and select the Settings button
- Click File Manager
- Select “Add Source”
- Enter https://aznhusband.github.io/repo/ in the top box
- Type Aznhusband in the box below
- Click OK
- Now go back to Home and click on Add-ons
- Select plug-in browser
- Install from zip file Now click on Aznhusband
- Select this ZIP file http://repository.aznhusband-kodi-repo-xxxzip/
- Wait for the Plugin Enabled notification
- Search for IcDrama and install
- All done! Enjoying.
To use this plugin, navigate to the home screen and choose Video Plugins from the panel on the left. On the right, all installed video plugins now launch IcDrama by clicking the icon.
Read also: 11 Best Free File Sharing Sites and Software Programs in 2022
How to Update IcDrama Kodi Addon
- Follow the guidelines to keep the icDrama add-on on Kodi up to date.
- Open add-ons from the home screen in Kodi
- Click on the Box icon that appears near the settings.
- Now click on the MY plugins section.
- Now scroll down and select the video plugins for easy access.
- Once you open the video add-on, all installed add-ons will appear and select the IcDrama.
- After that, the screen will appear as in the installation part; now from the menu at the bottom click on the update button that appears on configure.
- A window will now open with all available versions along with the one you are using.
- Simply select the version shown at the top; fonts should not be green as this is the version that is installed.
- Now after choosing the version, wait for a while and you will get the message “IcDrama Add-on Installed” again.
Read also: Top 14 similar websites like Aa01.Net and alternatives
This concludes our guide on how to install the IcDrama add-on on Kodi. This section explains what IcDrama is and why it was previously deactivated. We’ve highlighted some intriguing IcDrama features. We have done our best to keep the process as simple as possible for everyone to understand.
Janice has been with businesskinda for 5 years, writing copy for client websites, blog posts, EDMs and other mediums to engage readers and encourage action. By collaborating with clients, our SEO manager and the wider businesskinda team, Janice seeks to understand an audience before creating memorable, persuasive copy.