Darwin Gabriel Núñez Ribeiro is a Uruguayan professional footballer who was born on June 24, 1999. He plays as a striker for Liverpool in the Premier League and for the Uruguay national team.
|First and last name||Darwin Gabriel Núñez Ribeiro|
|Date of birth||June 24, 1999|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Net value||$7 million|
Biography Darwin Núñez
Darwin Gabriel Nunez Ribeiro was born in Artigas, Uruguay, on June 24, 1999. He is better known as Darwin Nunez. He was born under the sign of Cancer. Darwin will be 23 years old in 2022. Darwin Nunez weighs more than 81 kg and is 1.80 meters tall. He lived in Uruguay most of his childhood. The handsome Liverpool FC player was born in Uruguay and holds Uruguayan nationality.
Darwin Gabriel Nunez Ribeiro is a striker from Uruguay who works for Liverpool FC. In 2017 he started working as a professional at Penarol. He played 3 years in the Uruguayan Primera Division, but made only 22 appearances and scored 4 goals. He later moved to Almeria where he played 32 games and scored 16 goals in 2019-2020.
After a year with Almeria, he moved to a club called Benfica in the Primeira Liga in 2020. He had two good years at Benfica, making 85 appearances and scoring 48 goals. This caught the attention of Liverpool FC, one of the biggest teams in the English Premier League. He signed with Liverpool in 2022 and has played 18 games so far and scored 9 goals.
The club careers of Darwin Núñez
- On November 22, 2017, Nez made his debut with Pearol when they played against River Plate Montevideo.
- Nez signed a new deal with Spanish Segunda División club Almera on 29 August 2019. The recording cost was $4.5 million.
- On 4 September 2020, Nez signed a five-year contract with Portuguese club Benfica. The contract fee would be €24 million.
- On 13 June 2022, he joined Premier League team Liverpool, and the deal is said to be worth €75 million.
His international career
- For the 2019 South American U-20 Championship, Nez was placed in the Uruguayan youth team.
- He was part of Uruguay’s under-20 squad that went to the 2019 FIFA U-20 World Cup.
- In September 2019, Nez was called up to Uruguay’s senior team for the first time to play friendlies against Costa Rica and the USA.
- He was one of the last 26 players selected by Uruguay to play in the 2021 Copa América in Brazil.
- On November 13, 2020, he played against Colombia for a spot at the 2022 World Cup.
Awards for Darwin Nez
Nez won many trophies from his club, country and for himself.
- Uruguayan Primera Division in (2017, 2018)
- Taca de Portugal runner-up – 2020–21
- In 2022, FA community shield
- Footballer of the Year at the Cosme Damio Awards (2021)
- 2021–22 Premier League Team of the Year
- 2021–22 Player of the Year for the Primeira Liga
- SJPF Player of the Month April 2022
- Top scorer Primeira Liga (2021-2022)
- 2022 CNID Footballer of the Year
Darwin Nunez Height and weight
Darwin Nunez is over 81 kg and is 6 feet 2 inches tall. The handsome Liverpool FC player was born in Uruguay and holds Uruguayan nationality.
Darwin Núñez net worth
Salarysport says Darwin earns £10,400,000 a year and £200,000 a week as a footballer for Liverpool FC. At the moment, the transfer market says Darwin is worth £70 million. Darwin Nunez’s net worth is $7 million as of 2022. The most Nunez is currently worth on the market is £70 million.
Wife of Darwin Nunez
Darwin Nunez is married to a Uruguayan lady, Lorena Manas. The two loving people from Uruguay have been together for a long time. Lorena and Darwin first met at a soccer match Darwin was playing. Darwin and Lorena have been together ever since.
Janice has been with businesskinda for 5 years, writing copy for client websites, blog posts, EDMs and other mediums to engage readers and encourage action. By collaborating with clients, our SEO manager and the wider businesskinda team, Janice seeks to understand an audience before creating memorable, persuasive copy.